Less talk, more work
Fallout BGE team Sat, 09/13/2008 - 16:47
So, you know the saying – better late than never. We aren't quite happy that the last post on this page is from May, but we were sort of too interested in the mod to post any news. Let's hope some new images will prevent you from stoning us to death.
- Four treacherous ghouls – beware! They may have lost their “precious bodily fluids”, but they certainly don't lack Commie paranoia.
- How the art is born
- Vault-Tec manual: How to cook a rat
- The M.A.D. doctrine produced some very special weapons...
- City endings example
"BGE Team" has grown since May:
- LUBOR KASAL (CZ), a tremendous writer. Lubor, has created some magnificent texts and with Prebral formed a duo of writers who produce very interesting dialogues. It should be noted that our new author is also a poet, journalist and editor in chief of literary journal Tvar.
- KETLING (SVK), high quality programmer, who practises “less talk, more code”.
- DANIEL NIMOHAJ alias DONALD X (SVK), artist. Despite never playing Fallout, his artworks and loading screens are extraordinary (see the gallery). Feel free to visit his personal blog.
- A very new member is JOTISZ (GRE / HUN), who should be helping us here and there with art, also a not very active programmer INHUMAN.
- The last (but not least) is artist JAN ŽIVOCKÝ aka ZRUUD (CZ), who has shown a very good satirical talent! Also, he has previous experience with PC games – he participated in the “El Matador” project of (now nonexistant) studio "Plastici".
As for free positions, there aren't many left. Specifically, there is enough writers and mappers. However, we still seek
- Programmers (C/Pascal knowledge is a must, it didn't changefrom the last time...)
- Artists, able to create:
- Animators (we currently unfortunately have only one,)
- Sounds / music creator
b) loading screens and town-arts (mostly 3D with 2D post-processing)
You can contact us here.
Also, we thank everybody who donated to the project.